I am going to take the month of November to write the things I am most grateful for.
First and foremost. My hubby Matt.
Isn't he handsome?
Matt and I have been friends since my junior year of high school in 2001.
I love how completely comfortable with him I have always been.
I am a very loud and outspoken person but Matt has always had a way to see beyond that
and find the real me.
Did you all know I like to be quiet?
Matt does.
And he encourages that time.
In fact he encourages me in anything I am passionate about.
He is smart.
REALLY SMART.
He is doing so well in Law School.
He works hard at it but works even HARDER to make sure our family is working.
I love him for that.
He is a great father.
Little Man lights up whenever he comes home.
It is adorable to watch them together.
If it wasn't for the milk thing, Matt would definitely be the all out favorite.
(At least I have something going for me ;) )
Matt is one of the smartest people I know.
Not just book smart but street smart too.
He is super caring and is always willing to sacrifice so that I am happy.
I am incredibly lucky and super happy that he is my husband.
What are you grateful for?

1 comment:
Definitely handsome. :) I enjoyed getting to meet Matt when we visited. He's a funny guy, and even Ben liked him. Ben doesn't really like anybody these days.
Post a Comment