November 18, 2010

Gratitude: Cars

Okay, I know you are thinking that this post is for and/or because of Matt and maybe in someways it is. He makes me realize I need to be more grateful but he also has taught me a lot about cars and their awesomeness.
Today as it is chilly I am grateful that when I go out I will not have to bear the cold because I have a nice warm car to take me and the Little Man wherever we go.
Not only does my car keep me warm as I get from point a to point b but I love watching Matt talk about cars.
When he talks about cars he lights up the way I do when I talk about music.
It is something he knows so much about.  He can tell you tons of facts and recognize almost any classic car from a distance.
One of our favorite shows is TOP GEAR, both the BBC and new American version. It is something fun to sit and watch together. And I am grateful for that time.
So I  am grateful for CARS. . . who would have thought I would blog about that.

No comments: