Today Matt, Little Man and I went in search of stocking holders.
I have been looking for almost a month but haven't ever found any that
1. I liked.
2. Fit into our budget.
We went into Kohl's and found these cute holders.
Matt and I both liked them.
Even on sale they were pushing our budget.
Remember we are living on college loans.
We still have more than many but we have to manage our finances wisely.
Matt took the Little Man to the car and I waited patiently behind a crying child and his mother.
When I got to the cashier, I went to pay with my Kohl's card.
She asked if I had a coupon.
I replied I didn't.
(I hadn't really planned on shopping here so I had thrown my most recent one away.)
She gave me 15% off.
(The minimum coupon amount.)
We made small talk about Black Friday and it being our Little Man's first holiday season.
She then rang me up for another $10 off.
Ten dollars might not seem like a lot to you but it was huge for me.
She said she thought I could use it.
I started crying at the checkout stand.
So today I am thankful for Charity.
No comments:
Post a Comment