November 17, 2010

Gratitude: Cleanliness

So today as I was taking a nice long bath (thanks Matt) I thought about what I could blog about being grateful for.  I realized I was grateful for my bathtub!  I love taking a bath so hot I get red like a lobster. I like feeling super clean when I get out. I love how it can relax me.
Our house is finally in pretty good condition - it only took 6 months! I love walking into a clean room.  I swear I am continually cleaning the Little Man's room so that I don't  trip on anything but also because it makes spending time in there so much more enjoyable.
Matt and I have gotten better about making our bed.  I have always had a hard time doing this. I mean what is the point of making it just to unmake it. Well one the room looks better and two the sheets are warmer.
Since our Little Man started crawling I find myself continually sweeping and picking things up off the floor. I don't want him to get anything he shouldn't.  Being a mom makes me busy but I find my house is cleaner now then it was even a few weeks ago, just because we have a crawler.
I am grateful to have a clean home.

No comments: