December 2, 2010

#reverb10 - Writing


DECEMBER 2 – WRITING

December 2 – Writing. What do you do each day that doesn’t contribute to your writing — and can you eliminate it? 
I love to write. I actually wish that I was better about my blogging and journaling because I seem to be much happier and less stressed when I do.  However trying to chase our Little Man around each and every day does take its time and energy. And I wouldn't trade that job to be a writer.
And truthfully I don't know if there is anything in my day that doesn't contribute to my writing.  I write about my life. The things we are doing or wish we were doing. I write the beauty I see each day I get to spend being a stay at home mom.
So for me while the things I do each day that take time from my writing are what inspire me to write.

No comments: