DECEMBER 6 – MAKE
What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
I can smell it cooking now.
Salmon.
One month ago you couldn't have paid me to eat salmon. Okay, yes you could have paid me because we are living on college loans and extra money is always nice. I just wouldn't have wanted to do it.
Two weeks ago in an attempt for Matt and I to continue on our journey to being healthier I decided we would need to eat more fish. Matt loves fish. I do not.
I figured it was simply mind over matter.
Matt knew me better than that. So he found the best (in my opinion) salmon recipe out there.
For once the smell of fish filling my house doesn't turn my stomach.
It makes me excited.
The hint of honey, orange, ginger, garlic and soy sauce invade my nostrils.
The rice is cooking in the oven.
I love food.
I love this food.
This meal could be my dying meal and I would die full and happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment