DECEMBER 10 – WISDOM
What was the wisest decision you made this year, and how did it play out?
The wisest decision I made this year was to quit working and to raise my son as a Stay At Home Mom.
I was totally scared about this. How would we make it financially? Would I go crazy? Would I even enjoy it?
I love watching my Little Man learn and grow every single day.
He changes so much and I am grateful I get to feel as if I am actively participating in his daily changes.
We have learned to be better with our money. We don't eat out as much and we are much stricter with our budget.
There are moments when I feel like I am going crazy. Sometimes I talk to Matt like he is nine months old since I talk to a nine month old all day every day.
I love staying at home. And I am glad I chose to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment