January 1, 2015

Week 18

How far along? 18 weeks 1 day

Total weight gain: Back to pre-pregnancy weight. So we are doing good! The goal is to gain 24 lbs by 24 weeks. This breaks down to 4 lbs a week. Or just over 1/2 a pound a day. Somebody has got to do it. :) and I am more than willing.

Maternity clothes:  Bought my first maternity size medium pants this week.  They are falling off me. My smalls still fit pretty good but I just don't think they are going to last me another 18 weeks (or longer).

Stretch marks: Nothing new to report here. This seems like it might be a better question for first time moms.

Belly Button: So in the morning my belly button is an innie. If i've had a good day, stayed hydrated, and eaten a good amount its practically an outie as I get ready for bed. Levi loves watching it change throughout the day.

Sleep: Sleeping is still going good. I am not so big that I can't sleep yet i'm big enough that it sure seems to take a lot to find a comfortable spot. Once it's been found though its MAGIC!

Best moment this week:  Sounds silly but hopefully yesterday was my last iv infusion. If it was that is the best moment of the week!

Miss Anything: I miss being able to do things with the boys without having to think about it.  I can't move as fast as I used to. I can't run around with them like I used to. I miss that.

Movement:  The twins let me feel them on Christmas eve as we were setting up but since then nothing.

Food cravings:  Lately i am just hungry most of the time! The food changes like every time of day. I love food. I love that I can eat food again. I love food!

Symptoms:  I don't want to say none because it may jinx it . . . so let's just skip this question this week.

Labor Signs:  Thank heavens no

Wedding rings on or off? My fake ring is starting to stay on a lot better. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired.
        
Looking forward to:  Jan 13. 20 week ultrasound! We get to verify gender and make sure that babies are doing well. Love those!

No comments: