How far along? 20 weeks
Total weight gain: 148. I only went up one pound this week. Which means if I am to stay on goal I should gain a pound a day for the next week. I am trying. It's crazy to feel like all I do it eat but apparently growing two babies plus functioning as a mom of two very active toddlers burns a lot of calories! (Now I am understanding how I got below high school sizes this past summer. L&B sure do keep me busy)
Maternity clothes: Still in a size small/old
pregnancy clothes. I know I shouldn't complain but since I'm expecting the girls I ordered up in my new maternity clothes and I want to wear them without them being so baggy.
Stretch marks: Nothing new to report here.
Belly Button: It's an innie - but barely. We shall see how long it holds to that.
Belly Button: It's an innie - but barely. We shall see how long it holds to that.
Sleep: Sleep is my best friend. There is no such thing as enough sleep for this pregnant lady. Thankfully the boys still have quiet/nap time so I get a good 30 min nap every day that helps me keep going.
Best moment this week: Ultrasound. Seeing the girls side by side, sex being verified, and that they are both developing healthily.
Miss Anything: Not this week. This week has been awesome!
Movement: Annie (Baby B) is moving all the time. Indy (Baby A) is starting to be felt more and more each and every day. There movements are still the light ones but it's amazing to know that they are in there.
Food cravings: Asian food. Double cheeseburgers and
fries, Mexican, Brazilian, Meat and Potatoes. Spaghetti with Meat sauce.
Pretty much if it includes meat I want to eat it so bad. Unless it's
seafood. No way no how! (This stayed the same since last week.)
Symptoms: I tire more easily and am sore but that is about it. Also, Round ligament pains. I didn't have these with the boys but they happen daily with the twins.
Labor Signs: Thank heavens no
Wedding rings on or off? My fake ring is staying on a lot better.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired.
Looking forward to: Celebrating Matt's upcoming birthday and enjoying this nesting time I am having. My house is getting clean and I like that I can be involved in getting ready for the twins arrival because I'm not too big yet.
Babies Size on the inside
What I look like on the outside
What they look like on the inside.



No comments:
Post a Comment