How far along? 22 Weeks. Measuring over 30 weeks.
Total weight gain: I weigh 151 lbs as of this morning. I had gained 4 lbs in the past week and then I got sick yesterday and lost it all. :(
Stretch marks: Starting to see them a little bit but nothing drastic and scary.
Belly Button: Most days now it is flat. With the recent weight loss from being sick though my button is back to being an innie.
Sleep: I surround myself in pillows and make sure my feet are elevated and then put a pillow behind my back so I won't roll out. Granted I wake up several times a night to reposition, or occasionally use the restroom, but for the most part I am still sleeping well.
Best moment this week: We celebrated Matt's birthday with his parents with an adults only dinner. That was really really fun.
Miss Anything: Bending over easily. There is so much to pick up with two active boys and bending is becoming increasingly difficult
Movement: The girls move regularly but the movements are still faint enough that no one else has really felt them yet. Levi tries almost every day and swears they are kicking at him, or laughing with him, but so far those moments seem to be when Annie and Indy are napping.
Labor Signs: Sometimes I think the round ligament pain is a contraction but then i focus and notice that its nothing like a contraction.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired.
Looking forward to: Preparing the nursery and new "big boy" room. Going to see the twins on Feb 10
Registry: Someone asked if I'd be doing the target registry that I'd mentioned last week. Not happening. The prices on amazon are simply so much better that it isn't worth the time of doing two where one would cost so much more for those who are being sweet enough to gift us with something.
Their size on the inside:
What I look like:
your baby at 22 weeks
- Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.
- He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).

No comments:
Post a Comment