January 10, 2015

19 weeks

How far along? 19 weeks 3 days

Total weight gain: 147. (Its slightly embarrassing to enter my actual weight but here it is.) I made the 4 lbs this week. Now to keep gaining and keep these babies healthy.

Maternity clothes:  Still in a size small/old pregnancy clothes. I got the cutest maternity dress in my Old Navy stash a few weeks ago and its still too big. :( I am sure it will fit in no time though.

Stretch marks: Nothing new to report here. 

Belly Button: It's back to being a full time innie. B is obsessed with checking it multiple times a day to see if has popped.

Sleep: Sleep is amazing, now if I only got more of it! My ability to keep water down has also led to at least 2 bathroom trips every night.

Best moment this week:  B looking at my belly through binoculars, L calling his brother on the iphone and their sweet conversation, starting to feel the twins more.

Miss Anything: I miss seeing my feet easily. Can't believe the disappeared so quick this time.

Movement:  They are starting to move more. Baby A's placenta is anterior which makes it harder to feel her movements but it I lay down and concentrate I can feel her. Baby B moves like crazy. The weirdest thing is when one is moving and the other is just chilling because half of my belly gets hard and the other half is still squishy.

Food cravings:  Asian food. Double cheeseburgers and fries, Mexican, Brazilian, Meat and Potatoes. Spaghetti with Meat sauce. Pretty much if it includes meat I want to eat it so bad. Unless it's seafood. No way no how!

Symptoms:  I tire more easily and am sore but that is about it.

Labor Signs:  Thank heavens no

Wedding rings on or off? My fake ring is staying on a lot better.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired.
        
Looking forward to:  Jan 13. 20 week ultrasound! We get to verify gender and make sure that babies are doing well. Love those!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So excited for you! I always wanted twins! Heavenly Father saves those for the special mothers! Love you Hannah!