How far along? 21 weeks. (I feel like I haven't been pregnant that long.)
Total weight gain: I weigh 151 lbs as of this morning. I gained 3 lbs this week. Today I decided to stop focusing on what I am, or am not, gaining and instead to make sure that what I am putting in will do my babies the best that it can.
Stretch marks: I'll admit I haven't looked at my tummy much this week and from the angle I am sitting at I can't see anything new but I could be completely wrong. I didn't even know I had stretch marks with Levi until I was post partum because they were all on the bottom side of my stomach.
Belly Button: It seriously changes throughout the day. I either have a "flat" belly button or an innie but I am waiting for it to pop so I look like an orange.
Sleep: I am normally a left side sleeper. Which is where they want you to sleep as a pregnant woman. When I am pregnant I want to sleep on my right side or on my tummy. And lots of morning I wake up on my back. (If I do that whole parts of me are numb upon awakening.)Lucky for me I have found a way to arrange my pregnancy pillow to allow me to sleep on my tummy and end up slightly angled on my left side with no pressure whatsoever on my bump. It has been awesome!
Best moment this week: Last night Matt and I did dinner with my cousin and when I came home and Matt went off to help in Young Men's (church calling) the boys were adorable. They took a great bath together, didn't fight putting on pj's, kept arms folded throughout the whole (long) prayer, and laughed and giggled while I read them night time stories. Those moments are just precious!
Miss Anything: I miss being able to take a bath with the water covering my tummy. Lucky for me my parents volunteer at the local theatre every friday night so I have arranged to go over while they are gone and take a bath in their big clawfoot tub. Excited doesn't begin to describe it.
Movement: Annie (baby B) and Indy (baby A) both move regularly. I love it. Especially after I eat. that 1/2 hour after can be quite fun. Their movements aren't very big yet. I don't think Matt has really felt them move. Levi swears he has but its never at a time they are actually moving.
Labor Signs: Not yet and hopefully not for at least another 3 months. End of April I could possibly handle but I am hoping these babies stay in their womb until May 14 at the earliest.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired.
Looking forward to: Celebrating Matt's birthday tomorrow (old man will be 31!) and continuing the nesting phase. My house looks better than it ever has and we are finding paint colors to redo the nursery, the boys new room and our t.v. room and stairwell going downstairs. Its going to be a fun couple of months until the twins make their appearance.
Registry: Also some of you have been asking if we have a registry. I keep meaning to go over to Target and make one but I find Amazon's so much more useful I don't know if I ever will. So if you are interested I provided a link in the top left hand corner. If not, just disregard this last question. :D
Their size on the inside
What I look like

No comments:
Post a Comment