How far along? 23 weeks as of this morning.
Total weight gain: I weigh 155 lbs. I regained the 4 lbs I lost last week. Overall we are up 10 lbs. I certainly won't be gaining the 24 lbs in 24 weeks as I don't want to gain 14 lbs this week but at least I am going the right way!
I am sure eventually my twin belly will stick out but so far I'm carrying pretty tight so I can still wear "normal" non maternity clothes.
Stretch marks: I'm so thankful for my genetics right now. Nothing big and scary on my belly yet.
Belly Button: It's flat most of the time. Although it has usually popped out at night after dinner. Levi and Bradley think that this is hilarious and love giving it raspberry's with their lips.
Sleep: No waking up to use the bathroom which allows me to get some pretty good sleep but many nights I find it hard to fall asleep because I just can't find something comfortable.
Best moment this week: Levi made it all the way through Primary (church) this week and remembered the lessons he was taught.
Bradley wakes me up each morning by turning on my light, handing me my glasses, kissing me then kissing my belly twice.
Just the other day I could watch the girls moving in my belly. It was great to see it on the outside. Now if they will just do it while their daddy is around.
Bradley wakes me up each morning by turning on my light, handing me my glasses, kissing me then kissing my belly twice.
Just the other day I could watch the girls moving in my belly. It was great to see it on the outside. Now if they will just do it while their daddy is around.
Miss Anything: Being able to use the tub at our house. I still use it of course, I just wish it came somewhat close to covering my belly.
Movement: Indie (baby A) moves most when I have had meat and Annie (baby B) tends to move more after sweets. Its great that they can't really move around since they are Di/Di twins - it helps me to know where they are located. I feel like I am already learning a little bit about their personalities. Indie used to be almost impossible to feel move because of the placement of her placenta but she is getting big enough now that I get to feel BOTH girls move each and every day.
Also I am thirsty, and want water, ALL THE TIME! Nothing is better than water. It is so good and since we get water from the fresh spring down the street - it is delicious!
Labor Signs: Hopefully we won't see any of these for at least 10 more weeks. Hopefully 14 weeks.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy but tired.
Looking forward to: I get to see the twins this next week. After our appointment this week I will start seeing the dr every 2 weeks instead of once every 4 weeks. I am excited as it means that we are getting closer to meeting our sweet girls. I am not anticipating the gestational diabetes test.
Showers: I am lucky to have a sweet friend and some amazing sisters that are each going to throw a shower for myself and the twins. If you would like an invite please email me your mailing address with Baby Shower for the subject heading.
You can reach me at HannahWhite0624 at gmail dot com
You can reach me at HannahWhite0624 at gmail dot com
Their size on the inside:
Baby Stats: (courtesy of TheBump.com)
your baby at 22 weeks
- Baby's little face is fully formed...minus the baby fat, of course.
- The next task at hand for baby: sprouting two teeny-tiny nipples!
Random baby fact Levi likes to share with strangers:
My Mommy is having twins!
Right now she has 3 heads, 6 hands, and 6 feet!
Right now she has 3 heads, 6 hands, and 6 feet!

1 comment:
GAH. You look SO cute! Congrats once again. What a lucky duck!
Post a Comment