May 3, 2010

Couldn't be Happier

I couldn't be happier. . .
because happy is what happens when your dreams come true.

We are so lucky here in the White household.
Our Little Man is being so good.
He sleeps well.
Eats like nobody's business.
And is so sweet and beautiful that we constantly just stare at him.

We are back to blogging now. I hope that you will enjoy.
We are going to go private starting June 1, 2010.
Please leave your email if you would like to continue to read.
Or if you don't want it in view of others feel free to email it to me @
HannahWhite0624(at)gmail(dot)com

Here are some pictures to catch you up on the past 6 weeks of my life.

JUST ARRIVED TO EARTH
Here the nurse is giving him his first bath.
He was covered in meconium.

The first time Mommy got to hold him.
I was so out of it from all the drugs, but Matt
was kind enough to let me be the first to hold him.
3 generations of White Men.
Our first St. Patrick's Day as a family.
Grandma Cindy was kind enough to provide all the green
First time laying down in his Crib
ONE WEEK OLD
Adjusting to life at home was hard. We slept a lot.

Nap time with daddy

TWO WEEKS OLD

All dressed up for Easter and Conference!
Easter @ Grandpa and Grandma White's.
Doesn't he make a cute bunny?

THREE WEEKS OLD
Curled up with his favorite blanket after eating lunch.
Such a tough life.
After some of his cousins helped give him a bath.

FOUR WEEKS OLD
Dressed for his first Sunday at church.
Isn't this tie so cute?
Love Etsy!
This is my favorite newborn outfit he got.
I don't know why but I just love it.

FIVE WEEKS OLD
Here he is letting me know that everything is OK
He was being super cute up at the cabin.
Unfortunately this is the look I got when
trying to take a picture of him smiling.

SIX WEEKS OLD
Our Little Man is always willing to help me do the laundry.
This time he decided to relax and kick it in the Laundry Basket.
He Loved It.
I just love his face in this picture.
I think he is beautiful.
I just stare at him all the time.

9 comments:

Murray Family said...

Oh my word, what a doll!! He is such a beautiful baby. I'm glad you're blogging again :). We're gonna try and make it up this Sunday! I'm not quite sure yet what will happen because Mike's mom is in town from overseas, so I don't know what the plan is for mother's day. But we'll be there if we can be!

Janelle said...

His eyes are so big in that last photo. He's definitely a handsome little dude. I sent you a message on FB with my email address. I want to keep reading!

k and p said...

kgibbs341 at gmail dot com. love the new post! he's a handsome little guy :)

Whitney L. said...

What a handsome baby! I can't wait to meet him :) I would like to be part of your blog reader list
whitney.lancaster@yahoo.com

Becky said...

He's Adorable Hannah!!!

Add me to your blog when you go private! RebeccaStudio @ gmail dot com

Mike and Michelle said...

What a beautiful baby Hannah! He is adorable! It almost makes me baby hungry...but not quite!

Trace & Aub said...

Hey add me to your list of viewers approved.. aubmeg@yahoo.com

Christina said...

Hey Hannah and Matt! I found you through Michelle Ball's blog - what a handsome baby. Congratulations! I would love to be added to your blog

christinasquirehiggins at gmail.com

I hope everything continues to go well for you!

Anonymous said...

I think one of your advertisements caused my internet browser to resize, you might want to put that on your blacklist.