March 26, 2010

Taking a Break

So between the duties of wife, new mother, daughter, sister, aunt and friend I am kind of tired.
I don't know f anyone is even reading this blog.
So I am going to take the month of April off.
Give myself time to decide if I want to keep blogging.

10 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

Sad :( I hope everything is ok. I read your blog and I will miss you, but I completely understand so busy you must be.
I have your "shower gift" for Levi all ready to mail... finally. So be watching for it.
Hope to see you soon.

Murray Family said...

I hope you keep it up!! I want to see little Levi growing up. I know it's busy, but don't quit now! :)

Meggera said...

Totally understood! I will keep updated in person rather than via internet! Also, may I suggest you keep some kind of a journal for the little man?!... The first year flies by way too quickly!... Not that you needed more to add to your list!

Janelle said...

For the first several months, I pretty much just posted pictures of Julie, without writing much -- only the occasional story along with them. I totally understand. I hope you decide to keep blogging when you're ready.

.brittney. said...

I love your blog! Definitely take some time for yourself and your family, but I would love to see a post every now and then. :o)

Katie Pettey said...

Hannah,
He is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! Enjoy this fun new phase of life.
Tell your family hi.
Love,
Katie (Edmunds) Pettey

Laura Elizabeth said...

I love your blog :o) I hope you decide to keep it up.

thebugspot said...

keep blogging. your blog is darling! don't give that up. plus, i want to see how that baby boy continues to grow. his baby pics are absolutely precious. hope all is well.

Karrie said...

Oh man I love the cute photos of the baby and you and Matt...Did Quinci do those?

Enjoy the blogging break you deserve it.

Becky said...

Keep blogging please! I got rid of Facebook so your blog is the only way I stay connected with you! Keep it up!