Today Matt and I went up to the Madsen Clinic for our 37 week appointment.
The Little Man has dropped and is getting ready to come, but we don't think he will be coming early.
At least not this week.
If he goes past his due date they will induce me. The next week
So for sure he is going to be here by General Conference.
:D
This afternoon we also went to the scariest/coolest photo site ever!
Our photographer Quinci was awesome for finding it.
It was so fun.
Matt and I had a blast.
I think the photo's will be a blast.
Here is the first Picture.
Tell me what you think!

To see more of Quinci's awesome pictures go to
5 comments:
I'm not normally a fan of the open-your-shirt-and-show-off-your-naked-pregnant-belly shot, but I like the angle on this one. It still focuses on the whole you, and on your face (which is HOT, by the way! Awesome makeup!!) but still allows baby and belly to be involved without being too in-your-face. I can't wait to see more!
Thanks Janelle.
I am totally with you on the belly shots. A lot of times they leave me uncomfortable. We actually only did a few where my belly was exposed. I liked the idea of doing it out in the open on the road. I thought it was fun.
Thank you for saying I look Hot.
I needed that!
:D
This pic is absolutely beautiful!
Hannah, you are so beautiful!
I'm with you on the belly thing though...to me, having just the tummy exposed almost takes away from the baby/mommy unity of being pregnant. I don't know if that makes sense. It feels like it makes two separate entities of the one part of life where you are never more connected than you are at that moment.
That said, I love this one...it's tasteful and looks more like you're cradling him than separating yourself. Beautiful!! :-)
cute belly...I'm so glad you have a deadline and won't have to worry about going way over due!!1
Post a Comment