December 17, 2014

Pretend I posted this 12/14/14


How far along?  15 weeks 4 days

Total weight gain: -10 lbs. a gain of four pounds in a week would normally cause me some distress but I am glad my body is starting to keep some food and water down. 

Maternity clothes?  Still wearing old so small maternity pants and a few prepregnancy pants. My hips spread fast and even though my belly and back ache from stretching/growing my belly isn't much to show for two babies said to each be the size of a navel orange. So no maternity shirts for me yet. 

Stretch marks? I am lucky that previous stretch marks are very faint but they are starting to show. I'm interested to see if they will be different this time. 
         
Sleep: I am still tired most of the day. But am finding more energy each day. The other day I was able to do some deep cleaning and that felt amazing. My pregnancy pillow arrives this week. It did wonders when I was pregnant with the boys. Hoping it does the same this time around. 

Best moment this week:  Today L spoke in primary. It was so sweet. I love that little boy so much.  
B is making great progress in learning to talk.  We are so grateful for his early intervention specialist Emily. She has helped him so much. 
Today after feeling a little downtrodden and just wondering how we would make it through this month my Relief Society (church women's group) president showed up with a kind card that seemed trust the answer I needed.

Miss Anything? I can still drink water but it can't come from our tap. Luckily we have a fresh spring a few blocks over.   I miss enjoying to cook then eat it.  Now if I cook I don't want to touch it.  So if anyone wants to go out to eat give me a call! 😃

Movement:  every night about a half hour after eating dinner I can feel movement. Nothing specific but not just my heartbeat. It's like the two of them are having a dance party and I can only feel the deep bass reverberating.       

Food cravings: Brazilian food. I have always loved it but I swear I think about Tucanos or Rodizio Grill every single day. Pineapple, rice and brown beans, grilled vegetables and all that meat. Oh it just sounds like heaven. 

Symptoms:  I am starting to feel better. Still getting iv's 1-2 times a week. 

Labor Signs:  Nada. Thank heaven. I want to go at least 18 more weeks without that fear. 

Wedding rings on or off? It's in the safe. It was falling off so I just switched to a cz ring that I tend to wear when pregnant. 

Happy or Moody most of the time: I feel much happier. Now that I am not throwing up so much and gaining back energy its made life nicer. Being able to be outside in this bizarre, albeit wonderful, warm December weather has also done wonders for me. 
        
Looking forward to:  December 16. Only 2 more days until,if they cooperate, we know our babies genders. While hardly anyone has done our blog poll (in the upper right corner) almost all guesses have been for boy/girl twins. Only my dear friend Sacha has guessed girl girl. 
I can't find a single boy name but have 2 girl names I adore. Maybe it's my subconscious letting me know it's two girls. Maybe it's two boys. Or one of each. Come Tuesday morning we will know!!!

No comments: