June 14, 2011

Honesty

So I stopped blogging for a while.
It happens regulary often. Not because I don't want to blog.
But because I'm scared people will judge me for how I live my life.
I'm done being scared.
If you don't like my life don't read about it.

Things are going really well here.
Matt is in summer classes for law school.
It stinks to have him gone but it'll be nice when he can take a light semester 3rd year.

Little Man is 15 months old tomorrow.
He still amazes me continually. He can say and sign about 20 words.
He is a smarty pants.
His favorite things include: saying/signing milk, blackberries, cars and dogs.

I'm doing good. I started a new blog that will launch July 1, 2011.
It is all about becoming a domestic goddess one day at a time.
It'll have recipes, home cleaning tips, do-it-yourself projects and information on attachment parenting.
I'm really excited about it.

Hope all is well with you, and thanks for reading.

1 comment:

Jessica Adams said...

Hello, love. Glad to see you blogging again. :)