Do you ever have one of those days where you just feel down?
Nothing bad has happened, you really don't know why or feel that you should, but you just feel down?
My Momma calls them low gravity days.
I think I taught the phrase to most of my friends and definitely all of my mission companions.
Yesterday our Little Man had a low gravity day. No matter what we did he couldn't be made happy.
I think it must be hard to be:
Talking but not have all the words you want to say.
Walking but have a mom who wants to keep you close.
Being a toddler must be difficult.
I can hear him now over the monitor making the sounds that mean within just a few minutes he will be up and ready to get some loves, milk and then play. I love our morning routine.
Daddy goes and gets Little Man. They come into me where I nurse him (yes, I am still nursing @ 15 months) and then we cuddle as a family and then go play in the nursery. It's a charmed life!
Matt and I both had bad dreams last night. Dreams that scared and stressed us both out.
It's sad because we have both been trying to eliminate the stress in our life.
Yet even in our dreams it haunts us.
Oh well today is a new day and I refuse to let reruns of past events ruin my day today.
We are going to a car show down in bountiful then out to lunch with our niece Kyla who is now 14.
It will be a good day. . . because I refuse to let gravity bring me down.
1 comment:
Hannah: As someone told me lately, everyone deserves the chance to FLY. And if I'm flying solo at least I'm flying free. To those who'd ground me, take a message back from me! Tell them how I'm defying gravity, I'm flying high defying gravity... (I just sang that to you. :D)
I love you and I'll see you this afternoon.
Post a Comment