"When life gives you lemons make Lemonade."
Do you ever feel that you are continually drinking life's lemonade?
I am not complaining, I have a great life. My husband is so sweet. Our Little Man is darling. My family and friends are doing great. (More on family awesomeness in a bit.)
But there is an aspect of my life where I feel I have been drinking lemonade forever and frankly I am sick of the taste.
Here is my conundrum, I could do other things with the lemons. I could discard them. I could throw them back at the lemon tree or I could just uproot the lemon tree and take it to be turned into mulch.
The mulch analogy is the one I am liking more now. Just not allowing this negative person in my life anymore. Like ever.
But is that what Jesus would do?
What do you do with the Lemon Trees in your life?
Seriously I need some advice!
P.S. Because the blog has gone private you can't tell when i've updated. So if you want us in your feed add http://mhwhitefamilyupdates.blogspot.com to your feed. I will update that so you know there are updates here!
No comments:
Post a Comment