January 2, 2011

Day Two

Something you Love about Yourself.

~Shouldn't they have done this one yesterday?~

I love my smile.
I wrinkle my nose.
I got it from my mom.
and my son got it from me.
So my smile reminds me of 2 of my favorite people and I love that.

I also love my desire to learn. If I could I would go to college not to get a degree 
but just to learn about anything and everything (except Math).

One of the greatest compliments I ever received was from my first Mission President.
He told my parents he had never had a greenie (new missionary) who had come out so prepared and knowing so much. This meant a lot because I had only read the Book of Mormon once all the way through. But I have studied the doctrine of the church for years. I love knowing about it.

I love these things about myself.

No comments: