Day One: Something you hate about yourself
What a positive way to start off the new year, huh?
I hate how mean I am to myself.
Sounds kind of silly but I really find myself putting myself down all the time.
I feel I am
not smart enough,
not pretty enough,
not talented enough,
not kind enough,
that I don't try hard enough,
I'm not good enough.
The list goes on.
It is really hard to live with this. And the worst thing is I do it to myself.
I want so badly for the world to love me but I don't love myself.
It is one of my resolutions to love myself by Jan 1 of 2012.
TO love my faults and imperfections as well as the things I do well.
Luckily I have a good man at my side who helps me to overcome all the negativity
I put into my own life.
He helps me.
And I love him for it.
No comments:
Post a Comment