I am passionate about many things.
There is a list under my name of things I am passionate about.
Today I want to share a small story of something I have recently become passionate about.
Leukemia.
Scary word, huh?
If you look up at my tabs there is one called Leukemia Sucks.
It's there for my friend Brea Pena.
{sorry so blurry, stupid camera phone}
Brea is 13 years old and is fighting a long hard battle with Leukemia.
And she is kicking it's butt.
When I met Brea she was (and still is) a kindred spirit. We just get along. She is one of my favorite people that I met on my mission. Despite living in a not so nice place and other issues going on she was, and continues to be, a great student. She is an example of the believers to all who meet her.
She has recently become my hero.
I ask that you click on the Leukemia sucks and then visit those links.
Learn more about her and her battle and if you can donate even just $5 to her medical bills I know it would be hugely appreciated from her family.
Oh,
HAPPY HALLOWEEN.

No comments:
Post a Comment