October 27, 2010

Did Ya Miss Me?


Sorry I’ve been off the planet for awhile but between LDS General Conference, my little brother Noah returning from his mission, and Little Man has grown 3, yes 3, teeth in as many weeks life has been busy (and sometimes painful).
First and foremost I want to thank all of you who read the blog and commented on Monkeyface Photography. If you click on the link to the home page you can see some of our awesome family pictures.  We are super excited with how they turned out!
We are also excited for some awesome times ahead.
We will be going as a Knight, a King and a Princess this Halloween.  I am so excited I was able to find Levi’s costume.  I found one I liked online but couldn’t find it anywhere in his size.  I had given up on my idea and went to Kid 2 Kid to see if there was a costume that would work for our Little Man.
There it was sitting on the rack right in front of me.  It was in size 12-18 months so we will have to make some alterations but I am super excited. (Plus I got it for a steal!)
We also have Thanksgiving and Christmas.  I am super excited. I know Little Man won’t really understand these holidays for a few years but I am so excited to see him through the holidays.
Holidays have been a rough patch for Matt and I since we were married.  Our first year of marriage was difficult because we were trying not only to combine both of our traditions and families but Matt got Swine Flu before they knew what it was and was sick and dying in bed most of December and we also lost his Grandma Anderson that year.
Second time around we were still adjusting to not doing things the way we thought we would, or how we had growing up and I was pregnant and uncomfortable.
THIS YEAR WILL BE DIFFERENT.
I am bound and determined to enjoy my holiday and nothing will get in my way.
Nothing I tell ya.
Oh yeah, and I have a huge surprise for Matt for Christmas.  Not that he will know because I don’t think he actually reads our family blog.
I am still excited for it none the less.
October is a month I am PASSIONATE about and I feel that I have let myself down in not being more blog passionate about the things I am passionate about.
BREAST CANCER & DOMESTIC VIOLENCE AWARNESS MONTH.
Pink and Purple. 
(two of my favorite colors. To be honest I already have my future little girl {i hope for} nursery all designed in PURPLE with PINK accents, but that is an entirely different blog)
My friends Jess (of LIFE DONE PROPERLY) and Natalie (Of The Bobby Pin) are super passionate about their assigned color.

No comments: