My friend Natalie is an amazing blogger.
You can find her here @ TheBobbyPin.
I honestly check this blog every new post.
Natalie and I met and became friends in seventh grade.
She really is as funny, talented, opinionated, and amazing as her blog leads one to believe.
She tells you cool places to go in her (new) hometown of San Diego.
She talks about world issues.
She even talks about her dealings with a past abusive relationship.
She has no fear.
I stalk Natalie. Really I do.
I don't comment very often,
which is bad of me because I know that bloggers live for comments.
But I don't want to comment on every single post.
That would look freaky right?
TAMN is another person I stalk.
Don't take the blog seriously. It is for a laugh!
And its a good laugh.
Sarah and I met in elementary school.
She is amazing, beautiful, talented.
Her blog makes me want to be more crafty.
And more fashionable.
Maybe one day.
Jessica and I met in Jr. High.
She is one of the most talented people I know.
Seriously!
There is nothing that this girl can't do.
Her blog inspires me.
Her posts make me think and reflect.
I love that.
Kat and I met on my mission.
She helped me feel like I was home.
Amazingly strong woman.
She cooks like nobody's business.
I can't wait to have my own kitchen again.
I am compiling her recipes and look forward to trying them out.
There are a million other blogs I could name.
And I would like to find even more.
I like feeling inspired.
I like reading other peoples thoughts and ideas.
I love to Stalk!
3 comments:
Thanks for the shout out, Hannah Button! Love you and miss you!
Wow! Thank you! You're awesome yourself! I love your blog!
And I love your sidebar about what Levi likes and what he is passionate about - so cute!
Seriously- thank you so much for your words! I always liked you and your personality, and I'm glad we can reconnect through blogging!
Post a Comment