March 7, 2012

Welcome Back

I decided that not blogging was dumb. I wasn't blogging because I was afraid. Why was I letting fear run my life i don't know. I do know that I am done with it though. You can judge me. I know that I am doing and trying my best day after day and that is truly all anyone can expect from me.

For those of you who don't know Levi is going to be a big brother right around our 4 year anniversary. I am nervous and excited for Bradley to join our little family.

Yup, that is right. I am having another little boy. People ask if I'm sad that I'm not having a girl. NOPE! Not in the least. I love having my boys. Plus, God willing, Brad will not be our last child so I am sure there is still a nice chance to have a daughter when the time is right for her to join us.

Bradley will be named after Matt's oldest brother (from his father's first marriage). His name was Brad D. White and he died shortly after birth (it was 1957 and he was born @ 6 months). Bradford is Matt's Paternal grandfather's middle name so we really liked the idea of playing with Brad and came up with Bradley. His middle name will be Robert after my father and maternal Grandfather. We are so excited for this new little boy.

I have to head to the library with a little boy now so I will write again soon.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

I love the name Bradford. It sounds so sophisticated.

And I'm so glad you're blogging again. Not blogging is definitely dumb. :) (Says the girl who doesn't blog enough...)