My Little Man turned 2 this past week.
2!
I remember my parents telling me that life flew by so quickly and thinking they were crazy - they weren't! I can't believe how big my Little Man has become.
He is so smart. He knows all the letters of the alphabet and loves to point them out when we are shopping. It is hilarious to watch other people watch him. He still measures on the small side so it looks like an 18 month year old pointing out letters they are all super shocked!
He loves loves LOVES pirates. Thanks to the first episode of the Backyardigans. He could, and usually does, watch that show every day. He loves to say "arghhh" and swing his arms as if he himself were a great pirate. Oh i love my boy!
Life here is crazy busy. Thank heavens I have nesting syndrome with this new little one which is forcing us to go through all the junk we have carted around for 4 years and actually take care of it or donate it.
Little Brad has his dresser all ready with all his clothes washed and folded. My personal favorite is his diapers though. I love cloth diapering. It is just so much better all around but definitely cutest.
We got him 13 fitted diapers, 12 prefolds, and 9 all in one diapers. The all in ones are for pictures and nighttime. That way they are super easy.
Granny Gibson is going to make Brad some wool shorts to go over his diapers and I can't wait!
Life isn't easy living on college loans. It is harder than I ever imagined. It sucks to not be able to go out to get tacos when all I want is some Javier's. However, I know that this time will be so worth it in the lessons we are being taught and the ways we are being molded.
However, if you want to get me a gift card to Javier's or Cafe Rio I wouldn't complain!
Well I should get to bed but at least I actually wrote something.
No comments:
Post a Comment