January 22, 2010

New Year New Look!

I have officially updated the blog for 2010!
I am going to try to keep things more simple. I figure that once our Little Man is here I will be busy enough that changing our header each monthish will become a pain. So I have just created one, where I can quickly update the pictures and then I will be done.
WE are down to less than 2 months until our Little Man should join us and I am going crazy. Crazy in a good way! I can't wait to have him here yet I want to cherish the time I have while he is still inside me. Its such an unexplainable feeling to have him in there moving around. I swear he thinks he is David Beckham and that my bladder is a soccer ball.
My awesome sisters Addie and Quinci are throwing me an Open House for my neighbors and family and I am super excited for that. And then some dear family friends Shelley Davies & Megan Davies Larsen are throwing me a shower for my friends. I can't wait to see everyone and catch up. I especially can't wait to hear advice from people. I think it's so fun.
Matt is busy working and applying for law school. We are hoping to know where we are going in the next few months. With how bad the smog has been in Utah this year, I am kinda hoping for out of state.
Nothing else too knew here. I have a wicked bad cold and am all stuffed up. What I would do for some good cold meds right about now. Oh well. Lots of O.J. and chicken soup should do the trick. Not together though. I am pregnant, but that would be disgusting!

2 comments:

Sarah Larsen said...

The blog looks good! Congrats on the little one- I love the name Levi.

Kat said...

I'm so impressed with your ability to come up with even one blog template...I've been doodling around with mine, and I cannot get it looking anywhere near as pretty as yours! Where did you learn to make it look so good??