October 20, 2009

Awesome Baby Steal

Carson
Maria
Porter
They are covers for your baby when you are nursing in public but how cute are these?!? And they can be yours for FREE!!! All you have to do is pay shipping and handeling. If you know anyone expecting they are awesome, heck I just bought two. All you have to do is go to UdderCovers.com, then click on the shop now button. Pick the cover you like ( I got Maria and Porter) (each individually so i could get the steal on them) then type in 1free in the promo code box and hit apply! So in total you pay $8.95. Not bad!
So if you know anyone expecting pass this on or buy one for them!
Hurry because again, I have no idea how long this promo is good for!

2 comments:

Janae said...

I might just get one even though I'm not expecting quite yet because of the great deal! Thanks for sharing this!

Sierra said...

I've seen something similar before, but they were called "Hooter Hiders" Ha ha the creative things they come up with :-)