I have heard some of the meanest things from people I thought were dear friends. I have been told I am lazy, overdramatic, ungrateful. I can't begin to tell you how these things cut me to the core.
To be told that I am ungrateful for my pregnancy is one of the harshest things I think anyone has ever been said to me. I have had a miscarriage. I realize how lucky I am to have been able to carry the baby healthy and this far along.
Yet I don't feel that it is out of place to state that I am sick of throwing everything *literally everything* up or not being able to walk up the stairs without getting lightheaded due to the medicine I am on.
Anywhoo that all being said today I get to go back home!
That is right ladies and gentleman. I no longer work bankers hours! I am done with it. I quit. I couldn't work in a place where they treated me the way that they did. Plus I am not supposed to work FT so I couldn't have stayed anyway.
Today I go back to Seagull Book. It may not be anyone else's dream job but I love it! I love the environment. I love the girls that I work with. I couldn't be happier. I am so grateful to Matt and for how willing he is to help me.
He has been the one person to stand by me through all of this. He makes me not feel like I am crazy or alone. I am truly lucky to have him as my husband and the father of my child. He is always willing to do whatever it takes to make this easier.
Well time to get ready for work!
6 comments:
Good for you! You should never feel like that, especially while you are pregnant. There is already enough going on in your little body, you don't need more drama added. Take it easy, and enjoy the good times you have at Seagull! I know you have always loved working there.
That's terrible that people even think that kind of stuff. We have been trying to get pregnant for 3 years and even going through that I would never think to say that someone is ungrateful or lazy! I'm happy for you, take it easy and congratulations!
Ya for Seagull Book....and of course Matt should be nice to you...He is the reason you are pregnat and feeling crappy...That's what I always told Troy.
yay!! I'm so glad you quit!! and I can't believe people feel like they have the right to say these mean things!!! I hope you get feeling better soon cause I can't even begin to imagine. I've only gotten a bit nauseous this pregnancy and I though I was gonna die so I can't imagine being as sick as you are and still you have such a great attitude! keep it up!
Blah on people who act so rude. Everyone experiences pregnancy differently and hooray for them if they didn't spend 4 months puking their guts out but that doesn't mean other pregnant women don't. I hope you get to feeling better soon!
Love the new wallpaper! Listen to your own voice and the voice of your husband. The other voices in the long run, don’t matter! Take care of yourself!
Debbie Hadlock
Post a Comment