March 6, 2009

So Much To Say

Life has seemed to be going by so quickly lately. Its as if I don't have as many hours in the day as I used to. Oh well, its daylight savings this week and while I hate "Springing Forward" I am excited for the "extra" daylight.
Valentines Day went really well. The night before was girls night and I got home late. Matt had gotten me that sweet memory foam pillow. It was so comfy. Best nights sleep I had had in a long time. We slept in and when we woke up I saw the surprise that Matt had worked on the entire night before. He had cleaned/organized our office so that it was actually an office/library and not a huge storage facility. He also had gone to Parson's Bakery (my personal favorite, really you should try it if you haven't.) and gotten me 6 cookies. 2 oatmeal raisin, 2 sugar cookies and 2 semi sweet chocolate. (don't worry, I shared. He got one of each).
The rest of the day was spent lazily watching, my other gift, season four of "How I Met Your Mother" which was to borrow Legen.....wait for it.....dary! We had originally planned on dinner at Ruth Chris but the economy being what it is we decided that going to Tucano's, a brazilian restaurant was a much better choice. The food was delicious and the chocolate covered strawberries from Cumming's were to die for! (for those who are interested I gave Matt a gift card that he can put towards parts on his classic mustang.)
Later in the month we were able to attend the Draper Open House, I can't begin to tell you what a special moment that was for me to sit in a sealing room with my husband, father, Sis in law Kari and her 3 beautiful kids. AMAZING!!! I will post pics as soon as I get them uploaded.
There is a quick update. More to follow soon!

1 comment:

Mike and Michelle said...

What a nice husband. It's always fun to hear nice husband stories! Glad you had a good Valentines!