February 11, 2009

One word

1.  Where is your cell phone? Table

2.  Your significant other? soulmate

3.  Your hair? short

4.  Your mother? compassionate

5.  Your father? sincere

6.  Your favorite thing? love

7.  Your dream last night? bizarre

8.  Your favorite drink? water

9.  Your dream/goal? Heaven

10. What room you are in? living

11. Your hobby? reading

12. Your greatest fear? abandonment

13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? happy

14. Where were you last night? bed

16. Muffins? disgusting

17. Wish list item? fullscholarship (It I don’t do a space its one word, right?)

18. Where you grew up? Centerville

19. Last thing you did? ate

20. What are you wearing? p.j.’s

21. Your TV? small

22. Your pets? none :(

23. Friends? best!

24. Your life? busy

25. Your mood? down

26. Missing some one? yes

27. Car? cruiser

28. Something you're not wearing? shoes

29. Your favorite store? Target

30. Your favorite color? purple

33. When is the last time you laughed? work

34. Last time you cried? weeks

35. Who will resend this? karrie

36. One place that I go to over and over? bed

37. One person who emails me regularly? noone

38. My favorite place to eat? javier’s

39. Favorite holiday? birthday

40. Why you participated in this survey? bored!

4 comments:

Karrie said...

Wow so now am I supposed to do this on my blog? Stay tuned then

Anonymous said...

I miss you!!! That's pretty much all I had to say. I hope you're doing well!!

Karrie said...

Hannah...I don't have yor new phone#, but Riley is getting Baptized on Feb 28th at 11:30 a.m. at the church right below our house....so don't feel obligated, but if you and Matt want to come you can.

Sierra said...

Hey! I ran across your blog... small world. How are you?