March 4, 2011

We moved!

So in case you have been wondering where we have been, well we moved.
My uncle had this great rental available for a killer steal! (Got to love the family discount!)
We've been here just over a month and absolutely love it. Here is the first part of the tour. 
Enjoy!

 View from the front

 Looking at the front door

 Side of the front door

 Side of the front door.
(picture will be hung above)

 Matt's study area.

 Other view of the bookshelf.

 Our favorite chair.

 View into family room.
(yes, those pictures need to be hung too.)

Our couch  and Levi's pack n play.
(Exercise pad and wii board below couch)

I'm starting a new feature tonight.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE cooking from scratch.
It is my favorite thing.
I love recipes and making things up as I go.
And I will be sharing with you some of our favorite things.
Hopefully you will enjoy them too.
So check in tonight to learn how to make
Broiled Asparagus with balsamic glaze,
Angel hair pasta and parmesan
with Blue Cheese Chicken.
IT WAS TO DIE FOR!

No comments: