This week I am working at Seagull again while some of my friends are on a cruise. Leaving Levi even for a few hours is much harder than I thought it would be.
Life is good but tough at the same time. Don't you ever wish that it could just be easy for a little while?
I know you can't enjoy the good without the bad but sometimes a little break would be useful. Know what I mean?
The Book of Mormon challenge is going well, at least on my end. I will have it done in time. :D
Our 2 year anniversary is this month. Matt is in charge and it is going to be awesome.
Stick around I promise I will be posting more and some pictures too.
If you want to see Levi feel free to look at the Little Man page, I just edited the photos!
No comments:
Post a Comment