November 2, 2009

Coming Soon!

So I have wanted to make Monday my blogging day but this week the real post will be on Wednesday.
You see bright and wickedly early on Wednesday morning Matt and I will be headed up to the University of Utah hospital to find out if our little baby is a he or a she.
I cannot begin to tell you how excited I am.
I personally think that the baby is a boy.
My three sisters are all convinced it's a girl.
Matt usually picks that the gender is also a boy.
So the parents are voting boy,
families are voting girl,
poll shows the vote to be 7 to 6 for a boy.
Tune in Wednesday for the first picture and the gender announcement.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

I haven't voted in the poll, because I usually guess based on how the baby is being carried. Since I haven't seen any pictures yet, I can't make an "educated" guess. You probably aren't showing a whole lot yet anyway, though.

Meggera said...

CAN'T Wait!

Sierra said...

I'm anxiously waiting! I think a girl too