May 8, 2009

CSA

So its been awhile since I have posted but I feel that life is monotonous so why bore you all with the boring details? Why bore myself with them.
You see I have had the same job for over a year now. It is the same thing every day and it is not challenging to my mind whatsoever.
I have told myself over and over that I don't want to move up in the company because I work less then a mile from my house and in this economy that might actually have to come to use! I tell myself that I love where I am at and what I am doing.
To a point that is true. I do love the people who I serve. Our regulars are some of the most amazing people and they bring such a huge smile to my face and seem to make the days so much better.
The co-workers are pretty awesome too. They are usually fun to be around. However there have been some issues there lately and in a lot of ways I don't want to be in that office anymore.
That all being said yesterday an email went out to all the Utah branches that our 2100 South branch is now hiring for there CSA position.
What is a CSA? It is a Customer Service Associate. It is a step up. A higher pay. More challenging to the mind job.
At first I thought of others who would be qualified for the job. Then as I thought more about it... I WANT THE JOB! I want to work closer to Matt, we could carpool if I got it! I want a challenge and I want to feel like I am growing not staying stagnate in my career.
So for all you out there who believe in the gift of prayer I could really use it. Lots of people had already applied within the 30 min of the job being posted. I want this job to help us save up for school but more importantly to feel better about myself and the work that I do.
I go in Tuesday for my interview! I will keep you posted on how it goes.
Please keep me in your prayers!
LOVE YA!!!!!!

3 comments:

Sierra said...

Good luck! Just remember, it will work out the way it's supposed to... the Lord knows what's best! I just hope he agrees with you :-) ha ha

Natalie | Make Today Great said...

good luck! You're in my prayers!

Casey and Diana said...

That would be awesome if you got it! Good luck!