I am sorry that people feel that the LDS church has taken your rights away but attacking innocent people in their place of worship is an act of hate!
When each and every one of us votes we take our values and morals with us. The majority decided, (we aren't the majority by the way....not by a long shot) and you lost!
Stop attacking us and either deal with it or work on a new campaign for the next time around.
But punching women in the face as they leave the temple or sending an envelope filled with white powder (who cares if its actually anthrax) to the little old temple workers in the SLC temple is simple not cool. Not only could you have scared them enough to have a heart attack (no one did but they could have!) but you caused the building to be shut down so that no one could worship their savior Jesus Christ that day.
In the words of Forrest Gump "that's all I have to say about that!"
1 comment:
Hannah!! Yea, I'm glad you have a blog. Thanks for taking a look at ours. I will add you to my list so I can check back often. Love you cutie!!
Post a Comment