October 1, 2008

tagged again

Marriage Tag.....

How long have you been married?
Just over 3 months
How old is your spouse?
24
Who eats more?
Matthew
Who said I love you first?
Matt did. 4 days after our first date, in the taco time parking lot. I blew it by saying “thanks baby!”
Who is taller?
Matt,by like a foot!
Who sings better? I would say me, I simply sing more.
Who is smarter?
Matt he is a genius!
Who controls the T.V. remote?
We take turns!
Whose temper is worse? Matt gets angry faster I stay angry longer.
Who does the laundry?
Both, but if we're keeping score I do more.
Who does the dishes?
60% Matt 40% me.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Matt does, unless I can steal it from him. :D
Who cooks dinner?
Both of us though I tend to make it more often.
Who is more stubborn?
Me for sure.
Who is the first to admit when they are wrong?
Usually Matt
Whose parents do you see the most?
We probably disagree on this but I think we see his parents or at least talk to them way more often.
Who has more friends?
I do, or so Matt says!
Who has more siblings?
I do, Matt’s an only child
Who wears the pants in the family?
We both wear pants...OH! Like who is in charge? That depends on the issue.

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I was the first one to say "I love you" in our relationship, and when I did, Ben's response was "Who wouldn't?"

Karrie said...

cute blog background...I tried changing mine and it didn't work and I had to redo a lot of my side bars...not good!

great list! I want to see the photos of the MTC and Noah..post soon