August 25, 2008

Our Wedding

Okay so it has now been over 2 months since our wedding and I am just barely returning to Blogland. My Aunt Carrie keeps teasing me but now that school is up and we are getting internet in our house and I am getting my very own MAC laptop to play with I will be much better about updating this thing I swear.
Matt and I were married on June 24th 2008 in the SLC temple. The sealer said some very kind things but his actions were even kinder when he went downstairs to speak with my parents about the wedding since they were not in the temple with us. That meant so much to me.
I woke up that morning so calm. Everything seemed to go just as it needed to. My sisters were amazing and making the reception even more beautiful than I could have every imagined. I am so lucky to have such an amazing family.
Here are a few pictures I like from the wedding.
I hope you enjoy!




















3 comments:

Jessica Adams said...

FINALLY! You need to keep me updated, girl friend!
Oh and I especially love the picture of your guestbook! It has a special little touch! :)

Janelle said...

Sexxxxxy! Glad you're back (sorta back).

Karrie said...

Wow you're alive! great photos of the wedding...I bet it makes you miss that day and want to do all over again!