March 17, 2008
Righteous Indignation
I wish I could be full of holy rage about Hannah's post below, but her portrayal is 100% true. I was scared like a 10 year old girl at Rocky Point (may you rest in peace my old, scary friend). After I finally worked up the guts to ask him (lest we forget, Hannah and I have only been dating for 3 weeks, so finally is a relative term here) we went into the living room and the terror really began. After Daddy Gibson had worked me over with the Tazer, we finally got down to business. Guess I'll get to the truth now. We spent most of the time joking about how everyone has wanted this for like 6 years now. In spite of the joking, I was still terrified. A direct quote from my thoughts at the time: "oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap, oh crap. . . . . . . " That's really all I remember for a while until suddenly I remember him telling me yes and welcome to the family. That's about it, at least all I'm gonna tell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awww, congratulations!!
Congratulations Hannah! It's so fun to see what is going on in your life! Check out our blog at
lukeandnatalie.blogspot.com
Nata
Congratulations on everything! Sounds like things are going really well for you!
Wow! Hey, anonymous, you're a dick. :D
So when are you gonna come and read/comment on my blog, since I dun read/commented on yours? Your turn now.
Good luck, suckers, with the getting married and all, while I enjoy single bliss. ;P
Congratulations! I found your blog because Quinci told me you had one. I'm a blogger too check it out I told Quinci the name. Hope Matt knows what he's in for...I mean the family and all...JK
I consider "asking the dad" the mans equivilant to CHILD BIRTH. Thank you very much.
Post a Comment