August 8, 2010

Change of plans

So instead of keeping the family blog private where none of you get information on its updates, I have decided to make the Little Man a blog of his own.
If you haven't received an invitation and would like one leave me a message or e-mail me and we will get you added to that.
On his page will be all the cute mommy stories and pictures/updates.
Here I will continue to type about whatever random topic has taken my interest for the time being.
I am again trying to also start up the study journal blog.  We shall see if this over blogging will work.
I will write more tomorrow when I have more time.

Loves,

Hannah

2 comments:

k and p said...

hey hannah-will you invite this email of mine to the little man blog? I gave the wrong address before. I actually use kgibbs341 at gmail dot com. thanks!

Janelle said...

I had a friend who went private, but she set up a dummy blog so that whenever she posted to the private one, she'd post a one-liner on the public one that there was a new update. That way people could still get that in their feeds or readers. I thought it was a great idea, though I check private blogs every few days anyway.