So I swore when I started this blog I would be dedicated in writing down the things in my life that were happening. Yeah, I haven't done that . . . at all! So here are some pictures to catch you all up. (A post on our Boston trip should follow soon . . . I hope!)
VALENTINES DAY
Matt cleaned our office/storage room and then did breakfast in bed.
He is so cute and thoughtful!
DRAPER TEMPLE OPEN HOUSE
It was so great for us to be able to go with Dad Gibson, Kari and her kids to the temple. It was so great to watch their faces inside but especially to be in the Celestial room with my Dad and Kari.
St. Patrick's Day
We cooked Irish Sausage and had cheese, fruit, salad, crackers Jello & cake!
Todd Hooper and Steph Cockrell Joined us.
And there is a little photo update for you all!
2 comments:
Did you beat Todd at leg wars? Ha ha
I love the "ketchup" post...I'm looking forward to the trip photos soon!!!
Post a Comment