I have had a really busy year.
Last January I was closing up my mission. Trying to prepare an area, investigators, members and companions for the sister who would replace me. I had been in Rutland for FOREVER! (It felt like it at least, in a good way!) The only way they knew how sisters worked was through me and I wanted the transition for the new sister to be easy. I worked my butt off.
My last night there I was able to attend a baptism and the branch through me a going away party. That was a huge deal because the branch president at the time never ever let us have food after a baptism. It was so sweet.
In February I was busy adjusting to normal life. It made it a whole lot easier that I had things to keep me busy. I came home to a job at seagull book, my friends and family were taking care of me and I spent a good chunk of the month studying up for my homecoming talk. This is also when Matt and I had our first date.
March we got engaged. It seemed fast to those not in the know, but those who had been around us for years had seen it coming, or so they claim. I also got a job at key bank.
April we were busy planning and matt was busy studying for his final semester of school.
May we will still busy planning and Matt graduated from the U of U in political science.
June we GOT MARRIED and spent an amazing honeymoon in Hawaii. (so excited to go back!)
July we spent adjusting to being married and living together.
August was my birthday and Quinci's beautiful wedding.
September I went full time at work full time and we spent labor day at bear lake. Good times.
October Noah left on his mission.
November we spent thanksgiving with my family and had a really good time.
December we went to see the Anderson's in Idaho. We lost our sweet Grandma Anderson, and spent Christmas with both our families.
We sure have been busy but this year has been great for us.
I hope the new year is as exciting as this past one has been. Who knows what can happen.
I hope you like the new designs of our page and that you have an amazing new year.
2 comments:
Wow great documenting Hannah....you be glad you did it when you're old and your life just seems to run together
I am totally impressed with your new blog design, espeically the thing at the top of your blog. Sounds like you had a super busy but good year.
Post a Comment