We have totally fallen off the ball of keeping this thing up to date. For those of you who have been engaged before you understand how crazy it can be.
Matt graduated Cum Laude from the U of U in Political Science on May 2. I am so proud of him. It only took him 3 1/2 years to complete his degree. He is so smart and has such a great work ethic. He looked so handsome and it was so great to see him graduate.
Work for me is about to get a whole lot easier. I have been working about 10-20 house of overtime each week and needless to say that is what has kept me so busy that I don't even have time to log on and update you all on what is going on or even make our site look nice.
It is kinda weird to type this because well I am a gesticulator, which means I am someone who gestures with my hands when I talk, so typing really stinks for me.
The wedding is fast approaching and I am so excited. I am seriously just so ready for this whole process to be done and over with. The wedding is just over a month away and I am counting down the days.
We lucked out and found an apartment in Bountiful right by the new rec center. I am so glad that we found a place. That was such a huge load off our shoulders.
Well that is it for now. I will be better and get some pictures up soon.
Hannah
1 comment:
You are such a gesticulator! I love that word! I love you!
Apartment hunting is the WORST! Remember that pain so next time you want to move, you'll think again! No seriously, it is a huge weight. I was going through that last year at this time and I just wanted to move into a box.
Well, not really. But it's rough.
Post a Comment